The Consumer Packaged Goods industry is a $ trillion-plus industry. We think CPG deserves a few more blogs that cover it exclusively.
DigitalCPG is a daily blog with news, notes, analysis and discussion of the CPG industry’s transition to a digital marketplace and the challenges and opportunities CPG brand marketers face in the industry today.
Some of the questions we hope to discuss with you on this blog include:
- -How are CPG brands using today’s technologies to have a closer relationship with their consumer?
- How is CPG advertising evolving to become more accountable and relevant to consumers?
- What will coupons look like in the future?
- How will Gen Y shop for CPG?
- Will Private Label goods continue to gain market share and alter channel relationships?
- How will CPG marketers leverage shopper marketing and other data-rich opportunities?
- As marketing channels continue to fragment, how with CPG brands keep their brands top of mind for consumers?
- What new retail models and technologies will change how we buy CPG?
- Will the ghost of Webvan continue to cast a shadow over the online CPG space?
If you are interested in these questions, we hope you subscribe and join in the discussion. Thanks for reading!
About the Bloggers
Mark McGuire and Brian Wiegand are the co-founders of Alice.com, an online retail platform for CPG manufacturers. Brian and Mark have spent their careers innovating and bringing new business models to market. In their roles at Alice.com, they follow, discuss, and debate the innovation and changes taking place in CPG on a daily basis.