Want to hear from the best in digital marketing, including myself, my Alice.com co-worker, the COO of Peapod, Facebook’s VP of Sales and other speakers from Groupon, Campbells, 3M, Google, Unilever and more? Ah, I have just the conference.
Details below and a special discount just for DigitalCPG.com readers!
The Smarter Shopper: Marketing to the Digital Consumer
Tue – Wed, September 20-21, 2011
Register now >
Use the code “digitalcpg” at registration for a 10% discount just for DigitalCPG.com readers!
Prepare to Engage Today’s Digitally Smarter Shopper!
Developed with the director- and VP-level shopper marketing professional in mind, PMA’s Digital Shopper Marketing Summit provide two days of strategic focus on how you and your organizations can adapt to a world in which digital technologies have disrupted the path to purchase. Download the agenda. (Don’t forget: Use the code “digitalcpg” at registration for a 10% discount just for DigitalCPG.com readers!).
Lunch Keynote by Peapod COO Mike Brennan!
Join Peapod COO Mike Brennan as he takes a look at the dynamic environment that was, is, and will be online grocery shopping . Get an insider’s view on how CPG companies can effectively harness the category’s unique drivers in order to participate, promote and thrive within the channel.
Facebook: A place for commerce
Tom Arrix, Facebook’s VP of US Sales, shows you how the platform is evolving from its roots as a place where brands showed up simply because it’s where consumers were to a social commerce channel that will drive brand sales and share increases.
· A keynote from Coke on retailing
· Perspectives from shopper marketing leaders ConAgra and Unilever
· Insights on e-commerce from 3M, Google Wallet and Facebook
· POV’s on eTailing from Alice.com and CVS.com
In addition, explore topics such as:
· Is the sales force obsolete? What’s the impact of e-commerce on organizational structures?
· Is the path to purchase dead in an always-on world? For example, if your shoppers are using mobile and buying direct, where exactly is the path?
· Which social media metrics drive shopper marketing success?
PLUS: Don’t miss out on
· Retail store checks featuring digital demonstrations and the chance to meet new service providers in the Digital EXPO!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE AGENDA!
PS – Remember to use the code “digitalcpg” at registration for a 10% discount just for DigitalCPG.com readers!